Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

mrs_swa

Machine Head:  Now I Lay Thee Down
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

lithium

💩

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lithium

💩

devilinside

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Aug 10, 2008, 01:06 AM
NIN - The Fragile

^5!!!

I had a dream Trent said he would play that for me at a show....but he didn't in real life.

*cries*

fake plastic trees ~ radiohead

lithium

💩

Battle-Axe

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

i'm hearing the olympics theme song every 5 minutes
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BlitzkidMC

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Zevaka

Ultra Vivid Scene - You Didn't Say Please [from Ultra Vivid Scene] {03:47m/253kbps/44kHz}

theis

lostpilot

theis