Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic

Buckethead & Friends - We Are One
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

4th Eye

Zevaka

White Pwny

Bedroom Heroes ~ Embers and The Night After
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Zevaka

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

White Pwny

Starz

I just spent a shit load of money on some new earphones and have just finished ripping all my Deftones CD's to 320 using some LAME software to get the best quality I can get on my shitPod, and it's brought a whole new life to the songs. A good pair of headphones are a worthwhile investment for any music lover out there...

mr.sinister

Quote from: Starz on Mar 18, 2008, 11:13 PM
I just spent a shit load of money on some new earphones and have just finished ripping all my Deftones CD's to 320 using some LAME software to get the best quality I can get on my shitPod, and it's brought a whole new life to the songs. A good pair of headphones are a worthwhile investment for any music lover out there...

What kind of cans are they?

I have some Sennheiser's HD550's and they make my music sound so much clearer and orgasmic. I have the hooked up to an amplifier to further improve sound. Circumaural headphones are the best headphones to reproduce music.

Check out the audiophile headphones they have. I want to get the 650's but they cost like $350 at Amazon.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/category.asp?transid=cat4

I want to get a more powerful headphone amplifier though, but in order to do that I need to buy better cans.

Oh yeah I am listening to Mr. Bungle right now.

theis

Breach Unborn

Atomic

Dog Fashion Disco - Mushroom Cult

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Atomic

White Pwny

scatterbrain

im me and thats all ill ever be

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Droid - Vengeance is mine ( featuring chino)

Just why the fuck cant chino sing this way with deftones? I really hope to hear vocals like these in the new CD not all of it but somewhat like that
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

theis

Atomic

System Of A Down - Sugar.....like the 30th time in a row