Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Zevaka

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Marlon Brando

frank sinatra - dancing in the dark

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 29, 2007, 09:00 PM
don't be rude marlon

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Nordic

Battle Of Mice - Wrappled In Plain

theis

333tone

333tone

^yeap, it is. i think that SLopez will do amazing stuff on the new TS record 2.

Radiohead-Fade Out

theis

sunny day real estate - in circles

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

black coffee

The Appleseed Cast - Silas' Knife

devilinside

333tone

TheWatcher

Crazylegs

333tone

theis

Frankz0r

yyy's - Y control

:D

u walk my winners out of control n____n