Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

Good song there my man

Dredg - Triangle

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

theis

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Zevaka

Quote from: Mike21 on Feb 28, 2007, 08:22 AM
Say it ain't so - Deftones - Weezer cover
oh it's really sick. their perfomance of this song on Rock In Rio 2001 is one of my best Deftones moments.

stu

theis

theis

cyppe101

Crazylegs

el perro

oldgentlovecraft

UrZ*

And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

White Wrist

maybe because the recent concert here in Portugal...

NIN - terrible lie

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Sam

King Crimson - In The Court of the Crimson King

emotivelotion

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

emotivelotion