Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Sam

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

BloodyKnifePrty

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Sam

Deftones - If Only Tonight We Could Sleep

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Crazylegs

King Crimson - 21st century schizoid man

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Starz

Dead Poetic - Copy Of A Copy (Feat. Chino Moreno)

This song is amazing, the lyrics, Chino's voice, everything. You can tell Chino co-wrote this song too as it's got the whole Team Sleep feel to it.

Great song.

black coffee

BloodyKnifePrty

Zevaka

Alvar

Quote from: Starz on Jan 26, 2007, 01:49 PM
Dead Poetic - Copy Of A Copy (Feat. Chino Moreno)

This song is amazing, the lyrics, Chino's voice, everything. You can tell Chino co-wrote this song too as it's got the whole Team Sleep feel to it.

Great song.

yes this song sounds like team sleep, but i cant hear chino on this song. i think chino only appears on "paralytic"

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Azwethinkweiz

devilinside

anniversary of an uninteresting event

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Luna Blue