Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Azwethinkweiz

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

BlitzkidMC

California Vacation - The Game Ft Snoop & Xzibit

devilinside

TheWatcher

BlitzkidMC

devilinside

if you cant say no ~ lenny kravitz

(swear i'm not copying you,i have it on shuffle)

devilinside

Megatoned

You say you're something else...

BlitzkidMC

devilinside

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Azwethinkweiz

TheWatcher

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 22, 2006, 11:34 PM
if you cant say no ~ lenny kravitz

(swear i'm not copying you,i have it on shuffle)

haha lenny kravitz is the shit

lenny kravitz - can we find a reason

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

TheWatcher

Spaghetti Western

Notorious BIG-Gimmie The Loot

slammin niggas like shaquelle, shit is real. when its time to eat a meal I ROB AND STEAL!

DefGuy

Deftones - Hole In The Earth (Bob Ezrin demo)

Sam

Quote from: Spaghetti Western on Dec 23, 2006, 03:37 AM
Notorious BIG-Gimmie The Loot

slammin niggas like shaquelle, shit is real. when its time to eat a meal I ROB AND STEAL!

bad ass song