Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

TheWatcher

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

TheWatcher

neurotic

don't mess with texas - sound of one lung filling with water

TheWatcher

neurotic

333tone

TheWatcher

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

333tone

Johnny Cash-God's Gonna Cut You Down

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

333tone

Azwethinkweiz

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

333tone

BlitzkidMC