Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Azwethinkweiz

endoeleven

hydroponic82

Chrisbo

Neurosis - A Chronology For Survival

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

black coffee

nine inch nails - we're in this together

Mascara Snake

Elliott Smith - Thirteen (Big Star Cover)

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Azwethinkweiz

norma jean - a grand scene for color film

Mascara Snake

Elton John - Mona Lisa's and Mad Hatters

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

4th Eye

Chrisbo

Azwethinkweiz

333tone

Mark Lanegan-I'll Take Care Of You

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Frankz0r

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Mascara Snake

Quote from: 333tone on Sep 20, 2006, 06:08 PM

Great Song

Afghan Whigs - Gentleman

333tone

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Sep 20, 2006, 06:41 PM

Great Song

Afghan Whigs - Gentleman
man, that is a great song too. i recently listened to that record, and it's really good! by the way, Mascara Snake was a member of Captain Beefheart's band, am i right?

Crazylegs

Mascara Snake

Quote from: 333tone on Sep 20, 2006, 06:45 PM
Quote from: Mascara Snake on Sep 20, 2006, 06:41 PM

Great Song

Afghan Whigs - Gentleman
man, that is a great song too. i recently listened to that record, and it's really good! by the way, Mascara Snake was a member of Captain Beefheart's band, am i right?

you are correct sir, you appear to have good taste!!

Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot