Sam

Gaz

Tangaroa - Vietnamese Killing Queens

TheWatcher

OSO

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 10, 2006, 05:03 PM
A Perfect Circle - The Noose

I'm listening to that again, because it's a perfect song! And it's on my lil mp3 thing I shoved on my page

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

OSO

devilinside

emotivelotion

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Frankz0r

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Frankz0r

333tone

FNM-War Pigs(great fucking cover)

Frankz0r

Over the Hills and Far Away - Nightwish

law

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 10, 2006, 05:03 PM
A Perfect Circle - The Noose

Nice track, live version is killer!

APC - Blue

333tone

Frankz0r

emotivelotion

333tone

Quote from: Frankz0r on Aug 11, 2006, 07:49 PM
The Crawl - Placebo
Niiiiicccceeee

Depeche Mode-Black Celebration ;)

Frankz0r