Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

lostpilot

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Dec 08, 2008, 03:23 PM
Thrice - Firebreather

so good.

say it's your fault I'm now listening to Alchemy Index.

Thrice - Backdraft

bright lights, big city

my chem romance - this is how i disappear
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Contradictio In Terminis

I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

theis

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Pantera - Planet Caravan

4 years ago the metal world lost a great shredder. RIP Dimebag

You are gone but never forgotten

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Minus the Bear - Spritz!!! Spritz!!!

bright lights, big city

DERP

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

bright lights, big city

DERP

lostpilot

theis

lostpilot

devlin

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

DERP