Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

lostpilot

theis

Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard - Why So Serious?

lostpilot

The Mars Volta - Miranda That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore: A. Vade Mecum

theis

Between the Buried and Me - Alaska

Roooooooooooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.

cyppe101

Contradictio In Terminis

I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

cyppe101

Contradictio In Terminis

Psycho Boy Jack - The Dust Brothers
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

cyppe101

Contradictio In Terminis

Guerrilla Radio - Rage Against The Machine

cyppe101

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Contradictio In Terminis

Be Quite And Drive (Far Away) - [if you don't know kill yourself]

theis

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 21, 2008, 11:18 PM
Be Quite And Drive (Far Away) - [if you don't know kill yourself]

never heard of that song.

np: Pinback - Non Photo-Blue

Jedidiah Solomon

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Atomic

Excrementory Grindfuckers - I Don't Wanna Sound Like Korn
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

theis

Protest the Hero - Sequoia Throne

lostpilot

The Mars Volta - Cygnus.. Vismund Cygnus