Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Contradictio In Terminis

I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Battle-Axe

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

lostpilot

The Mars Volta - Meccamputechture

theis

Muzic Junkie

Atomic

Excrementory Grindfuckers - Glockenkantate
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

i kill for fun

The demo version of HOle in the Earth.Why?...the choruses in the intro plus the second carry  it out longer and give more balance to the song. Maybe its lack of vocals, but i def hear more melody amidst the harder chords.... but the end sucks. Dont even compare to the end in the album version . I asume thats Steph's input. thank you Steph 8)
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

theis

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 19, 2008, 04:05 PM
Glassjaw - Siberian Kiss

"if i can't have you, no one wiiiiill". love that part.

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

lostpilot

theis

Zevaka

@Zevaka np: BMX Bandits - Gettin' Dirty (from Gettin' Dirty, 1995) [02:55m/242kbps/44kHz]

Alvar

genghis tron - board up the house (danny lohner remix)

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Fair to Midland - A Seafarer's Knot

lostpilot

On the Might of Princes - And the Hat Stays On