Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Soundgarden - Slaves & Bulldozers

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Corleone

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Relative Ways

Corleone

bright lights, big city

poison the well - wrecking itself taking you with me
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Zevaka

Zevaka np: Mahogany - The View From the People Wall [from Connectivity!] {02:52m/262kbps/44kHz}

pjrocks7

Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 01, 2008, 05:34 PM
One Republic:  Apologize

i'm listening to this too. i haven't heard this in awhile. i forgot how nice this song is

lostpilot

Mogwai - I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lostpilot

Nine Inch Nails - Head Down (live)

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

bright lights, big city

DERP

TheWatcher

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

bright lights, big city

DERP

lostpilot

Muzic Junkie

Zevaka

The Daysleepers - Loved By The Sun [from Hide Your Eyes E.P.] {05:17m/289kbps/44kHz}

sweetness