What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Nebontha on Sep 07, 2008, 04:15 PM
QuoteQuote
don caballero - Loudest Shop Vac in the World

amazing band
I'm curious about this band. What's an album of theirs you would recommend?

lolz, I don't know. I've just discovered them. I've checked their myspace page and listened to different tracks. I liked those from their latets album PUNKGASM. I'm just listening t it for the first time and I like it.
I'm listening to their tracks on myspace (or rather, a fan's myspace page...) and I'm actually quite digging them too.
their new cd is good, you should check out "American Don" too...another great cd
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

emotivelotion

Final Days Of Autumn: The Sadness

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lostpilot

Kayo Dot - Immortelle and Paper Caravelle

cyppe101

bright lights, big city

DERP

Alvar

kayo dot - gemini becoming the tripod

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

bright lights, big city

don caballero - why is the couch always wet?
DERP

emotivelotion

bright lights, big city

DERP

Corleone

m83-Kim & Jessie

this song owns j00

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Battle-Axe

MESHUGGAH - Straws Pulled At Random

Without a doubt my favourite song by them. And seeing as it's now very early morning, I'm seeing them live tomorrow and I'm far too excited.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Corleone

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~