Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

oldgentlovecraft

Five Finger Death Punch - The Bleeding

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Battle-Axe

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 10, 2008, 10:43 AM
Poison The Well - Lazzaro

That album is sweet.

Johnny Truant - The Grotesque

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

everyday is exactly the same - NIN

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

4th Eye

Swallow The Sun - These Hours Of Despair

tarkil

Poison The Well - Horns And Tails

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

bright lights, big city

acacia strain - drawn and quartered
DERP

lostpilot

theis

eddie vedder - masters of war (bob dylan cover)

so.fucking.good!