Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

TheWatcher

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Last - NIN

Comment 1000 Finally......
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Zevaka

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

theis

black coffee

White Wrist

radiohead - where i end and you begin

theis

digital bath

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Zevaka

the starlite desperation -  i lost my bees

Corleone

Coheed And Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade-\05 - Delirium Trigger

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

4th Eye

Turisas - To Holmgard And Beyond

Viking metal ftw!!

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

theis

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Zevaka