Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

Radiohead - Kid A - 08 - Idioteque

theis

Tom Waits - Tom Traubert's Blues (Four Sheets to the Wind in Copenhagen)

zee deveel 17

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

yoda on mars

yoda on mars

theis

Tom Waits - Whistlin' Past the Graveyard

Feel that groove, baby 8)

yoda on mars

mastodon - wolf is loose (live@zenith paris)

samson simpson

It seems that all through life, one fact prevails. That the righteous all live on. These are coptic times. Leaving this place won't be no big disgrace, let loose those lies and hold on to your faith. Revelation been foretold, now the next is up to you. I choose to do the right and live in truth. It's the youth who God has ordained and he's calling you.

black coffee

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Crazylegs

Mastodon - March of the fire ants

Dolemite

"FUCK JACK..YOUR MINE YOU LOWDOWN INSECURE NEVER BORN MOTHERFUCKER"

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra