Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Crazylegs

White Wrist

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

black coffee

333tone

Botch-To Our Friends In The Great White North

zee deveel 17

interpol - say hello to the angels

333tone

black coffee

Crazylegs

333tone

zee deveel 17

elliott smith - angel in the snow

devilinside

Crazylegs

Faith no more - war pigs

(stfu patton!)

theis

^ That's a badass cover.
Check out the cover of N.I.B. (Ozzy Osbourne feat. Primus).

The Shins - The Past and Pending

xDeadstar

333tone

xDeadstar

Echoes of eternity - Expressions Of Flesh

White Wrist