Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty

theis

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

White Pwny

Chest Pain Waltz ~ Freak Kitchen    (good tune)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

black coffee

The International Noise Conspiracy - Communist Moon

fireflyry

Faith No More - Last Cup of Sorrow

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

White Pwny

White Wrist

theis

333tone

White Pwny

333tone

Crazylegs

(like)linus

rebel meets rebel - nothinĀ“ to lose
-Thank Gog For Coffee And Slayer-

333tone

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

theis

Crazylegs

porcupine tree - Fear of a blank planet

333tone