Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mascara Snake

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Snakedriver

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

zee deveel 17

stone temple pilots - pop love's suicide

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Crazylegs

theis

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

theis

333tone

black coffee

theis

Zevaka

333tone

clayfox

333tone

Crazylegs

theis

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Zevaka

333tone