Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Sorgens Kammer Del II - Dimmu borgir
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Dead Can Dance - Anywhere out of the World <<fucckin luv it

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

rxqueen

Peter Andre - Mysterious girl..  8)

This show is awesome!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

rxqueen

Buck ^^ I love how you guys speak german. It's so much cooler than the opposite.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

rxqueen

Bloc Party - Uniform

well I was brave
and unique
intelligent
a snowflake
I could have been a hero
no-one can be trusted over the age of 14
tattoo our arms
converse shoes
cynical
but we still do it
we tell ourselves we're different
I've gotten so good at lying to myself

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

TheWatcher

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

TheWatcher

nin - and all that could have been

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

TheWatcher

deftones - u,u,d,d,l,r,l,r,a,b,selct,start