Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Zevaka

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Sam

Chrisbo

Fear Before The March Of Flames - The Waiting Makes Me Curious

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

DefGuy

TV on the radio - Staring At The Sun

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

DefGuy

Metallica and SF Orchestra - Enter Sandman

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

TheWatcher

DefGuy

Azwethinkweiz

jeff buckley - lover, you should've come over

DefGuy

DefGuy

TheWatcher

Azwethinkweiz

TheWatcher

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...