What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Chrisbo

Norma Jean - The End Of All Things Will Be Televised

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Zevaka

glassjaw - can't understad what the song is, i'm toooo drunk

Chrisbo

Fear Before The March Of Flames - Mouth

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Zevaka

White Pwny

Pendelous Skin ~ Mastodon

Very good fucking CD.  Very good.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

unfinished sympathy ~ massive attack

woot

Azwethinkweiz

led zeppelin - achilles last stand

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

devilinside

devilinside

cry me a river ~ justin timberlake

TheWatcher

devilinside

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

DefGuy

devilinside

DefGuy

DefGuy

marco j

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 06, 2007, 01:15 AM
the beautiful ones ~ prince

Great song!

Me- I'm listening to Riviere. This has to be one of the best tracks I've heard in my 33 years.
This town don't feel right...