Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

BlitzkidMC

endoeleven

Sam

Crazylegs

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Crazylegs

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

neurotic

Porcupine Tree - Heartattack in a layby
...never trust the obvious...

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Azwethinkweiz

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

DefGuy

Mucc - boku ga hontou no boku ni taekirezu tsukutta hontou no boku

DefGuy

BlitzkidMC

DefGuy

Glassjaw - Hurting and Shoving (She Should Have Let Me Sleep)

BlitzkidMC

DefGuy

Glassjaw - Lovebites and Razorlines

Zevaka

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.