Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

deftones - u,u,d,d,l,r,l,r,a,b,select,start

devilinside

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Sam

DefGuy

The Mars Volta - Pisacis (phra-men-ma)

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

BlitzkidMC

DefGuy

hydroponic82

Azwethinkweiz

the decemberists - yankee bayonet (i will be home then)

Azwethinkweiz

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

White Pwny

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Dec 14, 2006, 09:03 AM
Quote from: Sam on Dec 14, 2006, 02:47 AM
Mothafuckin' Prince - Kiss

haha yea

me,ory lane

I fckin love Prince!!!!!!!!

Prince ~ Beautiful Ones   *wink*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

333tone

The Dillinger Escape Plan-Highway Robbery

neurotic

explosions in the sky - from west texas
...never trust the obvious...

Azwethinkweiz

333tone

TheWatcher