Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

neurotic

red sparowes - Mechanical Sounds Cascaded Through The City Walls And Everyone Reveled In Their Ignorance
...never trust the obvious...

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

BlitzkidMC

endoeleven

TheWatcher

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Spaghetti Western

hydroponic82

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Azwethinkweiz

333tone

Black Label Society-In This River

Zevaka