Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

endoeleven

Azwethinkweiz

Azwethinkweiz

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

oldgentlovecraft

Zevaka

Mascara Snake

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

black coffee

Saturday Night Whiskey

Bezerra da Silva - Zé Fofinho de Ogum

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Azwethinkweiz

neurotic

father - never come back

*sings*..you're just an inspiration to another dead man...
...never trust the obvious...

Swords

faith no more - the morning after
FYIHYD

333tone

Corleone

At The Drive-In - Quarantine (live sydney 2001)

333tone

333tone

TheWatcher