Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XJohnnyX

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Corleone

Deftones - Saturday Night Wrist\07 - xerces

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

neurotic

Frankz0r

neurotic

Frankz0r

neurotic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

333tone

neurotic

tori amos - silent all these years

Crazylegs

TheScumfiend

My weekly Chart:

TheWatcher

TheWatcher