Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azwethinkweiz

Corleone

At the Drive-In\invalid litter dept. ep\02 initiation (lamaco version)

sickened

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Azwethinkweiz

devilinside

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Corleone

Deftones - B-Sides And Rarities [2005]\08 crenshaw_punch-ill_throw_rocks_at_you

best song ever? maybe... :P

Nirvana - 1994 - Unplugged in New York (1994)\11 - Oh Me

The Beatles - Something

alphawaves84

Savath & Savalas - F Ride + Blues

DefGuy

rapture for the 6th time tonight, i think it's enough or i'll get bored of it...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

XJohnnyX

acidmouth

Azwethinkweiz

hydroponic82

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

oldgentlovecraft

like gods of the sun - my dying bride

Mascara Snake

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Chrisbo

FBTMOF - Should Have Stayed In The Shallows

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz