Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

A Silver Mt. Zion - Sisters! Brothers! Small boats of fire are falling from the sky!

Buchido

[Track:Ill Nino feat. Chino - Zombie Eaters] [Stats:5.5Mb\5Mins:57Secs\128Kbps\44Khz]
http://www.deftonesworld.com

My Deftones-Bootlegs List: http://duke_phil.angelfire.com/deftonesvideobootlegstrade//

333tone

Opeth-The Night And The Silent Water

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Nefertem

Black Sabbath - Sabbath,  bloody Sabbath
"Stories about unicorns and dragons are just fairytales, so we're told.
But don't we all have our personal dragons? Fantasy is a world not far from reality."

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Mascara Snake

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Corleone

333tone

Alice In Chains-Angry Chair(i was inspired by Mascara Snake)

Corleone

Mascara Snake

Mark Lanegan - Ugly Sunday (Live)

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

333tone

rxqueen

Beastie Boys - Intergalactic *makes funny moves*

333tone

Corleone

the_mars_volta-take_the_veil_cerpin_taxt

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

neurotic

nosebleed - live (back to school single)
...never trust the obvious...

Azwethinkweiz

hydroponic82

KoRnudo

Azwethinkweiz