Hole In The Earth

Is your player stuck on repeat? ;)

Slayer - Addict

tarkil

Quote from: 4th Eye on Aug 25, 2006, 03:14 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 25, 2006, 02:51 PM
Hole In The Earth

Nearly... ;) I tried to listen to something else yesterday though. Went to the whole "Far Beyond Driven" by Pantera, then could not resist again to HITH... :D

Still playing at the moment BTW... 8)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Corleone

black coffee

4th Eye

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 25, 2006, 03:29 PM
Quote from: 4th Eye on Aug 25, 2006, 03:14 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 25, 2006, 02:51 PM
Hole In The Earth

Nearly... ;) I tried to listen to something else yesterday though. Went to the whole "Far Beyond Driven" by Pantera, then could not resist again to HITH... :D

Still playing at the moment BTW... 8)

I listened to it few times but I don't want to over-listen it until I have the whole album...Then I have the album on repeat.

Ministry - Gangreen

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Corleone

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

333tone

Corleone

Crazylegs

Martin

Red Sparowess - Like The Howling Glow.

tarkil

tarkil

Quote from: 4th Eye on Aug 25, 2006, 04:53 PM
I listened to it few times but I don't want to over-listen it until I have the whole album...Then I have the album on repeat.

I'm dying for this day to come... :)

Tool - Schism

hellview

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Breach Unborn