Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

TheWatcher

Corleone

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Corleone

333tone

Poison The Well-Slice Paper Wrists

Corleone

333tone

Zato

Black Reble Motorcycle Club-Awake

Gaz

suicide silence - Distorted Thought Of Addiction

333tone

Corleone

Protest The Hero-04-Bury The Hatchet

333tone

Gaz

largon

The Used - Sound Effects And Overdramatics

Corleone

At the Drive-In\vaya ep\07 - 198d

Frankz0r

devilinside

Corleone

smashing pumpkins\Siamese Dream\13 Luna