Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Frankz0r

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

deftonekid

Deftoner

deftonekid

Frankz0r

deftonekid

Frankz0r

4th Eye

Quote from: Frankz0r on Jun 10, 2006, 01:27 AM

Apocalyptica f/ an asshole - Bittersweet

Haha. There's two assholes...but the song's not bad...

np. Machine Head - Imperium

Phoenix

peter gabriel - signal to noise

what a powerful song!!
Listen to my music at

Deftoner

Thuggish Ruggish Bone-Bone Thugs And Harmony

4th Eye

The Haunted - Shadow World

Probably the best they come in thrash metal nowadays.

Azwethinkweiz

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Subliminal

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Frankz0r

Remorse is for the dead - Lamb Of God

Deftoner