Started by cesar421, Nov 13, 2012, 04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m1nusblindfoLd

shoop

nicklav

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: scatterbrain on Nov 13, 2012, 10:39 PM
@Vesanic
Which ones of you guys visit/are members of http://SharingLungs.com ? What are you thoughts regarding that forum? #ASKDEFTONES
Deftones
@deftones
@Vesanic None. None.

Boy they really have a lot to say and care about a huge fan board like this one.....

Vesanic

Pfaahahaha, come on now.

chinomoreno876

Yessssss pink maggit!!!!! Man that's kinda shitty , no thoughts at all, that was a shitty response man

theis

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Nov 13, 2012, 10:40 PM
Quote from: scatterbrain on Nov 13, 2012, 10:39 PM
@Vesanic
Which ones of you guys visit/are members of http://SharingLungs.com ? What are you thoughts regarding that forum? #ASKDEFTONES
Deftones
@deftones
@Vesanic None. None.

Boy they really have a lot to say and care about a huge fan board like this one.....

Bahahaha...

Like they don't have better things to do than lurk around some fan board.

nicklav

I mean, if I had a website dedicated to critiquing my every move, good or bad, I don't know that I would be on it...

m1nusblindfoLd

I don't know what's worse, the fuckin horrible grammar in the question or the response, Jesus...

@lotusteph88
#AskDeftones I want to know about rosemary song in this new album inspiration?? @deftones

Deftones@deftones
@lotusteph88 Time travel.

deftoolsys07

Just found out that after the Meet and Greet tonight, they're (probably just Chino) is going to do a DJ set for about an hour... I'm fixing to head up there now.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

scatterbrain

@ThatGirl970
#AskDeftones @FRANK_DEE do you favor certain music programs over others? Or whats ur fav to use n mix w?
Deftones
@deftones
@ThatGirl970 Neve

so yeah,there taking there time with these 5 word answers

@CristianCaceres
#ASKDEFTONES I remember when Diamond Eyes came out you play the entire album live in a Ustream session, any chance on do that again?
Deftones
@deftones
@CristianCaceres Not today.

@MikeMawi
#AskDeftones @deftones which was the the first song the band write?
Deftones
@deftones
@MikeMawi 7 words.

@LeftoverPenguin
#ASKDEFTONES - Any plans/date for a Koi No Yokan vinyl release? Sorry if this has been answered before; haven't seen anything regarding it.
Deftones
@deftones
@LeftoverPenguin January 2013.

@LeWildManu
#ASKDEFTONES Does Stef play bass in any other song besides needles and pins? #ASKDEFTONES
Deftones
@deftones
@LeWildManu The Jawbox Cover

@jfrank8504
#askdeftones Favorite craft beers, go!
Deftones
@deftones
@jfrank8504 Le Fin du Monde and/or Zombie Dust

@KarlaaMarie
Is there a reason why Dallas, Tx has been the place to celebrate the release of the past 2 albums? #ASKDEFTONES
Deftones
@deftones
@KarlaaMarie Fate

@meowka
released?I know its about waiting for the right time.But what if it never comes #ASKDEFTONES
Deftones
@deftones
@meowka Seems you have answered your own question
im me and thats all ill ever be

Deftones-argentina

please, somebody ask them If they would consider releasing officially the like linus demos officially for Adrenaline's 20th aniversary. That and if a new b-sides & rarities is coming soon. I'd do it myself, but no twitter round here.

Vesanic

Lol dude they're just mocking us hahaha.

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: scatterbrain on Nov 13, 2012, 10:45 PM

@ThatGirl970
#AskDeftones @FRANK_DEE do you favor certain music programs over others? Or whats ur fav to use n mix w?
Deftones
@deftones
@ThatGirl970 Never

so yeah,there taking there time with these 5 word answers

I think the program is called "Neve"..they didn't say "Never". But yeah still a short answer..

XJohnnyX

i just asked when the new tempest music vid is coming out a answer besides soon , and when is swerve city the nxt single

Vesanic

Dude, seriously?!

XJohnnyX

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 13, 2012, 10:49 PM

Dude, seriously?!

the samething i said to myself

Jacob

meh, am I the only one who finds it kinda douchey to do a Q&A, then wait 5 mins between answering questions and only answering the obvious ones with no more than 4 or 5 words? way to reach out to the fans, guys.

probably some old fart from management sitting there anyway, while the band is out getting drunk.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jacob

plus, using a shitload of sarcasm. is it Abe answeing these questions? he's a pretty sarcastic dude, right?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

@meowka
is there any possibility that Eros may never be released?I know its about waiting for the right time.But what if it never comes #ASKDEFTONES

Deftones@deftones
@meowka Seems you have answered your own question

That broke my heart.