Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How would you arrange the KNY tracklist?

Started by Ortegasm, Nov 09, 2012, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whipsy77

How anyone could even contemplate moving Rosemary away from leading into Goon squad is a travesty!!
The way the end of Rosemary blends into teh intro of Good Squad is pure magic.

Jerry_Curls

Read my post one more time. Maybe twice.

Done? Ok. I actually have Good Squad as track 2 on my rearranged playlist. I think they're both track at the beginning because they contract each other. One is darker, slower, lush..the other up-beat, faster.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

whipsy77

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 13, 2012, 01:45 AM

Done? Ok. I actually have Good Squad as track 2 on my rearranged playlist. I think they're both track at the beginning because they contract each other. One is darker, slower, lush..the other up-beat, faster.

Well seeing as though you said you would follow Goon Squad on from Rosemary my comment obviously wasn't directed at you.

lungdamage

here's one...

1 poltergeist
2 leathers
3 swerve city
4 entombed
5 gauze
6 graphic nature
7 what happened to you (yep)
8 rosemary
9 goon squad
10 romantic dreams
11 tempest

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 13, 2012, 01:50 AM

Well seeing as though you said you would follow Goon Squad on from Rosemary my comment obviously wasn't directed at you.

TOUCHE... my bad my bad!
Quote from: lungdamage on Nov 13, 2012, 01:51 AM
here's one...

1 poltergeist
2 leathers
3 swerve city
4 entombed
5 gauze
6 graphic nature
8 rosemary
9 goon squad
10 romantic dreams
11 tempest

I like this. I had Romantic Dreams at the end as well. It's so different from the rest of the record, I like the drama in it to be close to the end. I like it!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

whipsy77

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 13, 2012, 01:55 AM

TOUCHE... my bad my bad!
here's one...

1 poltergeist
2 leathers
3 swerve city
4 entombed
5 gauze
6 graphic nature
8 rosemary
9 goon squad
10 romantic dreams
11 tempest

I like this. I had Romantic Dreams at the end as well. It's so different from the rest of the record, I like the drama in it to be close to the end. I like it!

I just saw a few peoples comments where they had thr 2 songs seperate, but to me that transition is one of the highlights of the album.

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

lungdamage

one thing i worked out when trying to puzzle them together was entombed and romantic dreams shouldn't be  right next to each other, ever haha. both are quite repetitive in structure. have similar beginnings.

still like the tracks... just sayin :)

lungdamage

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 13, 2012, 01:57 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 13, 2012, 01:55 AM

TOUCHE... my bad my bad!
here's one...

1 poltergeist
2 leathers
3 swerve city
4 entombed
5 gauze
6 graphic nature
8 rosemary
9 goon squad
10 romantic dreams
11 tempest

haha cheers, the only thing is that romantic dreams has the leathers sample fading in at the end, which is post production editing anyway... so ignore that ;)

if it was released in the order i posted i wouldn't really have batted an eyelid.....

lungdamage

also i like how the rhythm of the claps in the intro to poltergeist are very similar to the intro of tempest. the claps are just a faster bpm with an extra   clap added into the rhythm..

so it's like a neat little package ;)

lungdamage

Quote from: scatterbrain on Nov 10, 2012, 06:39 AM
Pointless thread.Should be locked

this is a decent idea for a thread. breathe ....

pinkmaggit69

Bump Rosemary to the closer spot.....get rid of What Happened to You all together.  Perfect 10 songs.  5 stars.

Drinks won't stain this birth!