Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Confirmed Upcoming Shows

Started by defsteve, Mar 09, 2010, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urantia23

Inkblades

Cool to see Pinback in the lineup. I think Chino said in an interview once that Rob Crow wasn't happy with the TS guys about something at a certain point so nice to hear they're good now.

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Inexhale

They don't do it in europe, smh

Inkblades

Deftones will be playing Coachella this year. And now we have a first sign of a run up for the new album.

Inexhale

Yes, they almost seem to be the only metal band on the lineup, it's already a hint for the new album

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

nicklav

Inkblades

Dia De Los Deftones 5 lineup on Tuesday.

sharinglungs

this year's lineup: IDLES, Sunny Day Real Estate (performing Diary in its entirety), HEALTH, Paris Texas - Music, Duster, GEL, and Qendresa

IDLES is a huge get... can't believe that one.. This looks to be the best lineup yet.

Inkblades

Show two nights from now in Chicago before Lollapalooza:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-DRrL9pY_b/

Not to make everyone go insane with hype and expectations...but that poster has a certain Greek god who just so happens to share the name of a legendarily unreleased Deftones album.

sharinglungs

Maybe they might play Smile. That's about it. I highly doubt they play anything off of Eros.

tarkil

Anyone knows why Stef was still not playing at their concert last week? (golden park with SOAD).

I heard he was sick for previous US dates, but wondering this time around?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

sharinglungs

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 25, 2024, 02:54 PMAnyone knows why Stef was still not playing at their concert last week? (golden park with SOAD).

I heard he was sick for previous US dates, but wondering this time around?

Apparently someone ran into Fred before the show and Fred said he was still recovering. Stef said last week on the Dr Greenthumb podcast after someone asked Stef what shows he had coming up and he said he only has DDLD left, so he's "confirmed" that he's playing DDLD at least.