Chino's side project The Holy Ghost

KLaUThiO

Chino, Annie Hardy & Shaun Lopez = Th Holy Ghst  

darksoul

uhhh ok no comment !! you should know

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

deftoolsys07

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Quote from: KLaUThiO on Feb 23, 2010, 12:52 AM

wrong.

Shaun Lopez + various guest vocalists (inc. Annie & Chino)  = ThHolyGhst

KLaUThiO

Quote from: defsteve on Feb 23, 2010, 09:31 AM
Quote from: KLaUThiO on Feb 23, 2010, 12:52 AM

wrong.

Shaun Lopez + various guest vocalists (inc. Annie & Chino)  = ThHolyGhst

wrong again? xD

Shaun Lopez + Chino + Various  ??

"What do you guys do to relax?

[Guitarist] Stephen [Carpenter] plays golf every morning -- he's super, super hardcore about that. I still skateboard all the time -- it's one of my favorite things. Lately I've been hiking, too. I'm also doing a couple side projects. Most recently I have the Holy Ghost, which I'm doing with my buddy Shaun Lopez from the band Far..."
from SPIN.  ????

luisch

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Feb 23, 2010, 02:11 AM
Quote from: luisch on Feb 23, 2010, 01:57 AM
http://deftones.cl/site/2010/02/th-holy-ghst-nuevo-proyecto-paralelo-de-chino-moreno/

translation? mi no habla espanol...

well, its something like this

for all fans and as always craving to go around a little, show some of the parallel work of Chino Moreno, Team Sleep of time at rest stops and sits down to work with Shaun Lopez (Far guitarist and producer and producer the entire vocal part of the Saturday Night Wrist) and Annie Hardy (Giant Drag singer and makes the Pink Cellphone telephone conversation on Saturday Night Wrist)

For now this is what officially Chino Moreno said in an interview some weeks ago:

"I'm also doing a couple side projects. Most recently I have the Holy Ghost, which I'm doing with my buddy Shaun Lopez from the band Far. He lives a couple blocks away from me, so I go over to his studio a few nights a week and work on this electro record. Annie Hardy from Giant Drag has done a couple vocals on this project, too."

The band sounds quite experimental, melodic and with some similarity to Team Sleep, but fairly calm.

Here I leave some videos I found on the web, have already recorded several songs and a date of birth unknown for this new musical work, we will be pending.

here the vids: http://deftones.cl/site/2010/02/th-holy-ghst-nuevo-proyecto-paralelo-de-chino-moreno/
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

defsteve

Quote from: KLaUThiO on Feb 23, 2010, 01:20 PM
wrong again? xD

Shaun Lopez + Chino + Various  ??

"What do you guys do to relax?

[Guitarist] Stephen [Carpenter] plays golf every morning -- he's super, super hardcore about that. I still skateboard all the time -- it's one of my favorite things. Lately I've been hiking, too. I'm also doing a couple side projects. Most recently I have the Holy Ghost, which I'm doing with my buddy Shaun Lopez from the band Far..."
from SPIN.  ????

Nope.

THHOLYGHST is Shaun Lopez's project. Different singers on each track. It could be construed as a 'side project' of Chino's because it is not Deftones, but it definitely Shaun's baby....