Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Guns, Razors, Knives

Started by TheQuietDoom46, Feb 19, 2010, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheQuietDoom46

http://www.gunsrazorsknives.com/    Has anyone noticed that when you go to deftones.com this comes up in the address bar? Looks like this is what chino was saying in Rocket Skates all along.

There Will Be Blood

this was discussed already buddy

nineteenpeoplesnames

I could have swore Chino sings "Bums!......Jesus!..........Waps!"

TheQuietDoom46

Quote from: nineteenpeoplesnames on Feb 20, 2010, 10:19 PM

whatever bro. There was a lot of speculation on this board before about the lyrics, including that part. I saw a lot of variations. So stop trying to be so clever. And should I be apologizing "ilovechino69" for not examining every post on here to make sure someone didn't discuss this already? People like you make it close to impossible to post a topic on here.

Vesanic

Quote from: TheQuietDoom46 on Feb 21, 2010, 05:33 AM
examining every post on here to make sure someone didn't discuss this already?

That's actually what there is to do keep a forum without too many topics...

nineteenpeoplesnames

Quote from: TheQuietDoom46 on Feb 21, 2010, 05:33 AM

whatever bro. There was a lot of speculation on this board before about the lyrics, including that part. I saw a lot of variations. So stop trying to be so clever. And should I be apologizing "ilovechino69" for not examining every post on here to make sure someone didn't discuss this already? People like you make it close to impossible to post a topic on here.

Dude, I wasn't taking the piss out of you or trying to be clever.

Was just messing about with the sylables of it. All I heard when I first heard it was "RAAAGHHH RAAAAGHGHH RAAAAGGHHH" so what do I know?!

kameron632

[/quote]

"RAAAGHHH RAAAAGHGHH RAAAAGGHHH"

[/quote]

Thats exactly what he is saying
no joke!

jujuslim

LOL!!!

deftonesfan192

yes noticed it as soon as I went to the site... its the chorus of the song so what???

TheQuietDoom46

Quote from: deftonesfan192 on Feb 25, 2010, 09:22 PM
yes noticed it as soon as I went to the site... its the chorus of the song so what???

So what? The point of the post was to put closure to the speculation of the chorus' lyrics. Buttt it was already discussed apparently when I made the post. This post should be dead right now.....