Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rocket Skates teaser (album audio)

Started by Numina, Feb 16, 2010, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi-X

I like album title and the guitar riffs. plus its better than it being called "white pony redux" cuz obviously that's what the ones complaining want. face it white pony was ten years ago. get with the times.

Rocket Skates '94

Vesanic

Quote from: MxKnife on Feb 17, 2010, 02:58 AM
I like album title and the guitar riffs. plus its better than it being called "white pony redux" cuz obviously that's what the ones complaining want. face it white pony was ten years ago. get with the times.

Totally. I still can't live without that record, though.

deftoolsys07

ha i can't wait that long, til next tuesday i mean... any chances of this song getting leaked like tonight or tomorrow or something?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Vesanic

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Feb 17, 2010, 03:07 AM
ha i can't wait that long, til next tuesday i mean... any chances of this song getting leaked like tonight or tomorrow or something?

I'm sure it will...

tawny

DUDE!!! I'm listening to it now!!!! it's fu$king awesome!   message iceache ... he totally hooked me up.

Sushi-X

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 17, 2010, 02:59 AM
Quote from: MxKnife on Feb 17, 2010, 02:58 AM

Totally. I still can't live without that record, though.

me neither, after getting the s/t first, white pony sold me on this band

Rocket Skates '94

Sushi-X

Quote from: tawny on Feb 17, 2010, 03:12 AM

DUDE!!! I'm listening to it now!!!! it's fu$king awesome!   message iceache ... he totally hooked me up.

GET THE SMURF OUT HERE!!!

Rocket Skates '94

Vesanic

Inkblades

tawny

i'm totally messing with you.  sorry.  one week of waiting.  fortunately, the entire Gorillaz album will probably have leaked by then too.  Damon Albarnez.

Or ...
you can download Bohren and der Club of Gore - Sunset Mission if you REALLY want to get inside Wong's crazy head.

tawny

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 17, 2010, 03:17 AM
Expect a fake www.deftonesdiamondeyes.com site to pop up soon.

i never even got to finish the deftoneseros site.  I think it's expiring soon.

plus, they seem to actually have a web strategy this time ... what with the html and twitter stuff.  i don't think they need a fake site this time.  and there's chi ...

Sushi-X

Quote from: tawny on Feb 17, 2010, 03:17 AM
i'm totally messing with you.  sorry.  one week of waiting.  fortunately, the entire Gorillaz album will probably have leaked by then too.  Damon Albarnez.

Or ...
you can download Bohren der Club of Gore - Sunset Mission if you REALLY want to get inside Wong's crazy head.

I was almost seething with pure jealousy lol

Rocket Skates '94

E-Money

I think were seeing a completely new Deftones.  Which im very excited about.  Can u guys believe how much it sounds like the live version?  I totally dig it but thats pretty new for the deftones.  Sounds like the production is great from the 20 second clip.  

and V do u really think it will leak??  I dont think it will?? .....

Vesanic

Quote from: stapezee on Feb 17, 2010, 03:22 AM

There are enough people who know their shit, out there. It will leak, I'm pretty sure. Not by me, though, I have no idea about where people get their stuff before the whole world does.

tawny

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 17, 2010, 03:27 AM
Quote from: stapezee on Feb 17, 2010, 03:22 AM

There are enough people who know their shit, out there. It will leak, I'm pretty sure. Not by me, though, I have no idea about where people get their stuff before the whole world does.

i don't think it's very likely to leak before next week.  it's not like there's a hard copy out there yet.  Unless they are coinciding the online release with radio play ... in which case there could be advance 'copies' sent to radio stations.  That seems rather retarded in 2010, though.

E-Money

does anyone remember when snw leaked?  wasn't it like a month before its release?  and what about S/T?

There Will Be Blood

snw leaked a week before the release date I think

Hidalgo

Quote from: stapezee on Feb 17, 2010, 03:42 AM
does anyone remember when snw leaked?  wasn't it like a month before its release?  and what about S/T?

s/t only leaked like 5 days early. snw i forget, i wanna say 2 weeks

update from my useless information die-hard files. snw leaked 10-13-06, s/t leaked 5-15-03

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 17, 2010, 04:13 AM
Quote from: stapezee on Feb 17, 2010, 03:42 AM
does anyone remember when snw leaked?  wasn't it like a month before its release?  and what about S/T?

s/t only leaked like 5 days early. snw i forget, i wanna say 2 weeks

update from my useless information die-hard files. snw leaked 10-13-06, s/t leaked 5-15-03

well my birthday is may 9 so that could be an awesome gift if it leaks around then
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

emehlen

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 16, 2010, 11:08 PM
I'm gonna play this clip out before the full song even drops lol.

Lol me too.

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 16, 2010, 11:26 PM
"Diamond Eyes" sounds like the title to a James Bond movie to me.

Thats exactly what I thought too.  With the villian an estranged Russian guy that has diamonds in his eyes!