Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rocket Skates Lyrics

Started by Slacker, Oct 17, 2009, 03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

It is up to par with "feel sick Judd!!!".  I was thinking about that all day today

emehlen

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Jan 02, 2010, 04:41 PM
I think fruds are pretty close

Yeah, thats pretty damn close.  I would have never figured "long sadistic dream" out.  However when I listened to it almost sounds like he says "dress"  ??? IDK  ???  At least in the HQ one it does.  Check it

Slacker

i should've follow my instinct and kept the "razors" in the chorus. even when everybody bashed my "razor! blades!" interpretation....

this baby is just around the corner.

DenOndaNissen

Haha, now i know what they really sing... And i found it on the new deftones site. The one site you enters the real site from..

GUNS! RAZORS! KNIVES!

Vesanic

Quote from: DenOndaNissen on Feb 17, 2010, 07:35 AM
Haha, now i know what they really sing... And i found it on the new deftones site. The one site you enters the real site from..

GUNS! RAZORS! KNIVES!

Indeed, when you type " www.deftones.com " in, it becomes " www.gunsrazorknives.com " instead.

DenOndaNissen

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 17, 2010, 08:36 AM
Quote from: DenOndaNissen on Feb 17, 2010, 07:35 AM

GUNS! RAZORS! KNIVES!

Indeed, when you type " www.deftones.com " in, it becomes " www.gunsrazorknives.com " instead.

thats like... pure magic!

Far away

dude seriously this is gold haha..

Vesanic

Quote from: Far away on Feb 17, 2010, 11:27 PM
dude seriously this is gold haha..

EDIT: Wrong thread, sorry.

glassdomino

i swear he yells "fuck me!" after guns! razors! knives!

iceache

This is what I got for the lyrics

"you're red soaking wet
i'll ride next to you
Lets ride, let me see you change
one move that will keep you wet
lets fall in a long sadistic trance
put the keys in our hands

GUNS RAZORS KNIVES
don't fuck with me
GUNS RAZORS KNIVES(WOO!)

you're red soaking wet
i'll ride next to you
you're red soaking wet
lets dance in this sea of sharks
lets drown underneath the stars
lets drink with out weapons in our hands
lets sleep in this trance

GUNS RAZORS KNIVES
don't fuck with me
GUNS RAZORS KNIVES(WOO!)

You're red soaking wet
we'll ride next to you
you're red soaking wet

GUNS RAZORS KNIVES
don't fuck with me
GUNS RAZORS KNIVES(WOO!)

you're red soaking wet
i'll ride next to you
you're red soaking wet
i'll ride next to youuuuuuuuuu
you're red soaking wet"

E-Money

I think thats correct but I think he says lets sail in this sea of sharks, instead of dance.....

iceache

Quote from: stapezee on Feb 22, 2010, 07:06 AM
I think thats correct but I think he says lets sail in this sea of sharks, instead of dance.....

I dunno, I hear an ess sound at the end of that word.. so I just put dance. :P we'll know on May 18th

E-Money

true and it also sounds like hes saying im right next to u, but i think its ride like u have it.  quality isn't good enough to tell...

Sushi-X

After knives, whats does he say. Cuz I keep interpreting it as him saying "Fuck it"

Rocket Skates '94

iceache

Quote from: stapezee on Feb 22, 2010, 07:12 AM
true and it also sounds like hes saying im right next to u, but i think its ride like u have it.  quality isn't good enough to tell...

It could be. I hope I can make it out tomorrow.

iceache

Quote from: MxKnife on Feb 22, 2010, 07:14 AM
After knives, whats does he say. Cuz I keep interpreting it as him saying "Fuck it"

I think he says "dont fuck with me" or fuck with me

E-Money

yea why would he say fuck me?  doesn't make sense to me, its gotta be dont fuck wit me or fuck wit me. idk... Im sure we'll be able to figure it out tuesday.  I wonder how this shit got on youtube tho? 

Sushi-X

ok after listening to it again. i'm leaning more towards 'fuck with me" as the line

Rocket Skates '94

iceache

Quote from: stapezee on Feb 22, 2010, 07:17 AM
yea why would he say fuck me?  doesn't make sense to me, its gotta be dont fuck wit me or fuck wit me. idk... Im sure we'll be able to figure it out tuesday.  I wonder how this shit got on youtube tho? 

Either Chino leaked it .. like he did with Beware.. or someone from Warner leaked it... or someone hacked into their webserver and stole it from there.

KLaUThiO

in the chorus says:

Guns Razors Knives
"Fuck with me!"

---> http://twitter.com/vega_ultra/status/9484959919