Martin

Listening to it now.

Edited: just donated.

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

defTHE1s

Just today was listening to Korn's Follow the Leader album... and.. I miss heaD and D. Silvera!!

btw.. in the Music Video from that page, you can see the Machine head drummer solo that, I think was used for the song for Chi.

remember this?
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 02, 2009, 07:57 PM
Here's a drum solo by Dave McClains from Machine Head, June 8th 2009. The user who uploaded the video wrote it's dedicated to Chi. Not sure at all but anyway...

[youtube=425,350]G_ijtEVH-sQ[/youtube]

edit: here:
http://modlife.com/asongforchi/videoview/8482/bonus_-_dave_mcclain_(machine_head)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

The song is an absolute mess. It sounds like they put together parts of 4-5 different songs.

Still a nice gesture, though.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Aug 30, 2009, 02:32 PM
The song is an absolute mess. It sounds like they put together parts of 4-5 different songs.

My thoughts exactly. They didn't really concentrate on the artistic aspect of the song as a tribute to chi, and focused on getting as many players to raise more funds for his friend.

snw9

some nice riffs in there..i will contribute to this noble cause.
Code: [Select]

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 30, 2009, 06:23 PM
Quote from: penguin in the desert on Aug 30, 2009, 02:32 PM

My thoughts exactly. They didn't really concentrate on the artistic aspect of the song as a tribute to chi, and focused on getting as many players to raise more funds for his friend.

Damn they should have call you and your "amazing" guitar skills LMAO
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn