Deftones playing festival with Faith No More in Brazil

Started by defsteve, Aug 26, 2009, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoneseba

Yo Vesanic!! It's good to see you here. A familiar "face" :P
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

Vesanic

Hehehe I know... haven't seen you on soulseek lately.

Hesperian Death-Horse!

They should totally tour the US. Faith No More and Deftones. Co-headlining. I would fucking shit myself!!!!!! Please, come to the US, FNM!!!!

Starz

^ I think I'd fly over to the US if that tour did happen! OFF TOPIC: But remember when Chino said they were planning on doing some shows where they would play all their albums back to back? I wonder what happened to that... I would pay anything to fly over to the States to watch the Self-Titled show :)

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Sep 09, 2009, 09:33 AM
^ I think I'd fly over to the US if that tour did happen! OFF TOPIC: But remember when Chino said they were planning on doing some shows where they would play all their albums back to back? I wonder what happened to that... I would pay anything to fly over to the States to watch the Self-Titled show :)

I think they will not do that... And I really wonder if they would REALLY play their whole album sets.

Imagine... Pink Maggit ? Fist ? Anniversary ? Lovers ? Riviere ? Combat ? U,U,D,D ? No fuckin' way.

Starz

Vesanic

It was cool when Chino sang some lines from Lucky You during the bridge of Bored.

pixElsblUr

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 09, 2009, 04:37 PM
Quote from: Starz on Sep 09, 2009, 09:33 AM

that would be incredible
I think they will not do that... And I really wonder if they would REALLY play their whole album sets.

Imagine... Pink Maggit ? Fist ? Anniversary ? Lovers ? Riviere ? Combat ? U,U,D,D ? No fuckin' way.

would be awesome

Starz

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 09, 2009, 04:47 PM
It was cool when Chino sang some lines from Lucky You during the bridge of Bored.

When was this? Is there a video? :)

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Sep 09, 2009, 05:01 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 09, 2009, 04:47 PM

When was this? Is there a video? :)

There is. I uploaded it on YouTube, but as you may know, my channel got deleted. It was at St Paul 2003. You should be able to find this somewhere.

Starz

tarkil

He did in pretty much all the 2003 tour (mixed with Gorillaz "Clint Eastwood" if my memory serves me well....)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

Yup, he did that several times during 2003's tour. But he never did the Lucky You part AND the Gorillaz part in the same performance. It was the one or the other. Not sure, though. Anyway, he sould do that again, it was giving a great mood to Bored.

tarkil

Yeah sorry about the "mixed", I just meant he did one at some shows, and the other at some other shows... Dunno how to express that better in english....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Far away

deftonekid

Far away

There are a lot of other good bands playing in the same day, like sepultura etc
and some other brazilian bands

pretty nice

DEFCAY

Quote from: Far away on Sep 29, 2009, 12:05 PM

pretty nice

and maybe the show will be TV broadcasted on HD Quality no?. I remember they did the same with Radiohead one the last March. do you havew news?

Far away

Quote from: DEFCAY on Sep 29, 2009, 12:30 PM
Quote from: Far away on Sep 29, 2009, 12:05 PM

pretty nice

and maybe the show will be TV broadcasted on HD Quality no?. I remember they did the same with Radiohead one the last March. do you havew news?

Nop but i can look for some info. MTV will prob show some pieces of each show. Im not sure.. or the same channel that broadcasted the Rock in Rio show.

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!