Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Area 4 Festival- Germany 8/21 Stream

Started by jbayern, Aug 18, 2009, 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbayern

If this has already been posted please disregard:

The Deftones set at the Area 4 Festival will be broadcast this Friday August 21 from 2:15- 3:15 ET (8:15-9:15 German time). Not too sure if it will be played online, but it will be broadcast on German WDR . Just wanted to alert our German friends if they could tape this show for us. Rockpalast has routinely shown Deftones performances at Bizzare 98 and 2000 and Rock am Ring 2003 so we all should be familiar with the quality of their shows. I will try to dig to find out if some of the other Euro festivals will shown.

http://www.rockpalast.de/konzerte/2009/area4/

Deftones-argentina

marco

:o many thanks for this info!
will tape the show!
cheers!

marco

have just seen on the Rockpalast website, that they won't broadcast the show live.

"Zu sehen sind die Konzertmitschnitte ab Septemper im WDR Fernsehen."
live footage will be broadcasted on WDR TV in september.
http://www.rockpalast.de/sendetermine/?jahr=WDR

Vesanic

I don't live in Germany, but I can watch WDR from where I am. Tell me the date, the hour, and I'll tape it.

ablackswan

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 18, 2009, 10:54 AM
I don't live in Germany, but I can watch WDR from where I am. Tell me the date, the hour, and I'll tape it.

he did
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

pixElsblUr

sorry, i must post this somewhere, lol, my chick just won a pair of tickets for epicenter 09 in L.A., Imma see fucking Tool this saturday :D

yeah

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 18, 2009, 10:54 AM

yep, he did... it's supposed to be on this Friday August 21 from 2:15- 3:15 ET (8:15-9:15 German time)

lithium

Tape it?? WTF? Is Europe living in the 90s? TIVO that shit
💩

jbayern

Marco is right. The set won't be played on Friday. It will be shown probably on September 12. The info is below. At least we know he can record it and it will be the full set in excellent quality like the other shows Rockpalast has shown over the years. Just have to wait a little longer to see it. Area 4 has more or less taken the place of the Bizarre Festival that the guys have played in 98 and 2000.

Sorry to disappoint

BBC with Zane Lowe should give pretty good coverage to the Reading and Leeds show, but possibly not broadcast the full set. Zane is a big Deftones fan so lets hope he is able to devote a little bit more coverage to them.

Note: Should be able offer some inside "rumors" type info for all when they come back from Europe.

Das Area4 im WDR Fernsehen:   
12. auf 13.09.2009
00.30 - 04.30 Uhr

aj

I'm going on holiday on Thursday so I'm glad it isn't going to be shown on WDR until next month as I'll be back by then.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to see them at the Forum next week. FUCKING AWESOME

Martin

Sounds like there will be an fair amount of footage from this tour.

Vesanic

So it will not be shown this friday ?

marco

yeah

oh shit! i've been waiting too long  :D

Vesanic

So, no broadcasting tonight ? Too bad.

Vesanic

So, was someone at Area4 yesterday and caught some footage ?

Vesanic

Nothing on YouTube yet. People must have some hangover.

Starz

Fucking people eh?

::)