Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones at Pukkelpop / Belgium

Started by Longstem, Apr 28, 2009, 07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longstem

Hey Guys,

This morning Pukkelpop festival officials confirmed DEFTONES at their program.
Deftones played at the festival in 1998, def. not one of their best shows but lets hope this year gets better.

Who's going?

Are their any other Belgian fans on this board?

grtz
Tom

Penicks

Holy shit, I might go then. Though I know nobody in my friendzone who enjoys them. :' (

Longstem

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 28, 2009, 07:28 AM
Holy shit, I might go then. Though I know nobody in my friendzone who enjoys them. :' (

me neiter , except for my brother. Even my wife doesn't understand but just go to their show ... always fun !

jesusinabowlofdirt

Though I know nobody in my friendzone who enjoys them. :' (

make new friends

Quote from: Longstem on Apr 28, 2009, 07:40 AM
Even my wife doesn't understand

Marry new wife

pixElsblUr

Quote from: Longstem on Apr 28, 2009, 07:40 AM

me neiter , except for my brother. Even my wife doesn't understand but just go to their show ... always fun !

funny, im in the same situation, my girl doesn't care for tones either and my buddy's just getting into them now, it's crazy cuz i know there's alot of deftones fans but I never really come across many fans, if i do it will be like in the parking lot of a grocery store and some dude will see my tones shirt and be like they rock@ but thats bout it. :)

Martin

Same here actually. Couple of my friends dig 'em though. Not fanwise.
And the girls never really digged them either, but I don't mind at all, just a little something for me.

Vesanic

FUCK YEAH ! DEFTONES IN MY COUNTRY ! YAAAAAY

I'M GOING, OF COURSE !

That's too awesome. First, I get to see them at PukkelPop, and then, I have to see them in Amsterdam. That's fucking awesome.

pixElsblUr

alright there, slow down turbo, all this excitement is far overwhelming for you... breath, have fun bro, get a beer for me

Vesanic

defTHE1s

calm down and enjoy man.
you, european people are lucky to have the deftones first this year, but i'm sure that next to eusope, will be latinoamerica! yeaH! mexico included of fucking course!!... and you know what?? maybe with chi onstage!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

pixElsblUr

Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 29, 2009, 07:28 PM
calm down and enjoy man.
you, european people are lucky to have the deftones first this year, but i'm sure that next to eusope, will be latinoamerica! yeaH! mexico included of fucking course!!... and you know what?? maybe with chi onstage!!

sorry defTHE1s, I think the deftones are like uhhhmm, not piggy flu for me thank you, lol, just kidding bro..  see i can make fun of Mexicans cuz I am one too, lol

Longstem

its gonna be my 15th Deftones concert coming up !

(off course 16th and 17th coming up fast with London and Amsterdam show :) )

kameron632

defTHE1s

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Apr 29, 2009, 11:53 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 29, 2009, 07:28 PM
calm down and enjoy man.

sorry defTHE1s, I think the deftones are like uhhhmm, not piggy flu for me thank you, lol, just kidding bro..  see i can make fun of Mexicans cuz I am one too, lol
haha... nice joke then..
hopefully all this shitty situation about piggy flu is gonna be forgotten by the time deftones chose this country (and all latin america) to tour.. jaja
you know... october.. then Eros release and all that stuff.. :D

and... you're mexican, or you speak spanish? (well.. i know that you know some spanisH)... weren't you from portugal or sth like that? european? or were are you located?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

pixElsblUr

im from Los Angeles, but I have traveled to Europe a few times

Vesanic

_Fireal_

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 21, 2009, 12:37 AM
This guy is me.

Haha.  I figured it was someone on here.

Sorry, I didn't see your thread!  I just searched pukkelpop and saw this.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 07:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

"