Previous topic - Next topic

pipiliano

who knows what the tracklist disc of rarities deftones white singles? :-\

Timmy666

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: pipiliano on Jan 31, 2009, 09:28 PM
who knows what the tracklist disc of rarities deftones white singles? :-\

Welcome to the forums noob
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

dictatesofreason

Scarf_Bitch

\

samson simpson

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

He is talking about the linus songs and cover songs like nightboat. We already know thank you and fuck off.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Sugartolove

I downloaded these, just for fun, and what a mismatch and weird mix it is............ Absolutely pointless, apart from it being fun to hear Tired of sex.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Sugartolove on Feb 01, 2009, 07:35 PM
I downloaded these, just for fun, and what a mismatch and weird mix it is............ Absolutely pointless, apart from it being fun to hear Tired of sex.
what those links contains? what's the tracklist?
I suppose is old stuff we all know, but just curious...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

White Pwny

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Feb 01, 2009, 04:33 AM
He is talking about the linus songs and cover songs like nightboat. We already know thank you and fuck off.

Can you just NOT be an asshole?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Sugartolove

Quote from: defTHE1s on Feb 01, 2009, 08:03 PM

Uhm... Two of them I'm not sure what they are....... Which is obviously not good and probably very obvious... Most songs came up as track 1, track 2... though and I'm just not sure and don't want to post the wrong thing.  Some song names were already on there and I've posted those.
Also note that I've changed the track 1, track 2... to the song names so they're not in the right order anymore. All in all, I suck, lol

White singles 1

Be quiet and drive (accoustic)
Bender
Can't even breathe
First commandment
Freaks
Please let me get what I want
Teething
The Chaffeur
To have and to hold
Wicked
Will to die - Strife featuring Chino Moreno
Track 12 - starts with  some lady (She sounds like Judy Garland or something) singing "So this is love... then it's hip hop and rap and my English doesn't stretch to understanding what he's saying, sorry.

Sorry  :-\ to suck and not know for sure

White singles 2

Some people (I think as it's a bit different from the one on Like Linus)
Korea (changetueda) (live)
Milk
Right brigade
Say it ain't so
South of Heaven (? I dunno this one, lasts 1.17)
Spasmolytic
Sweetest perfection
Tired of sex
Wicked (remix)
and.... I dunno who/what track 21 is.... Some rapping "Is it worth it, what do you think?" and it sounds like they are saying "We fucked up" repeatedly.

Some of this is very bad quality.
Oh well, I tried to explain this compilation I suppose... I'm a novice when it comes to demos, bootlegs, etc, most of them I hadn't heard before coming here. you can make fun of me now  :)

Corleone

errr so this is a random compilation?

mono

defTHE1s

Quote from: Sugartolove on Feb 02, 2009, 01:24 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Feb 01, 2009, 08:03 PM

Uhm... Three of them I'm not sure what they are....... Which is obviously not good and probably very obvious... Most songs came up as track 1, track 2... though and I'm just not sure and don't want to post the wrong thing.  Some song names were already on there and I've posted those.
Also note that I've changed the track 1, track 2... to the song names so they're not in the right order anymore. All in all, I suck, lol

White singles 1

Be quiet and drive (accoustic)
Bender
Can't even breathe
First commandment
Freaks
Please let me get what I want
Teething
The Chaffeur
To have and to hold
Wicked
Track 7  - This one is screaming something about "No one cares, no one cries..." over Chino's speaking about "Reaching for an answer". English problem again....
Track 12 - starts with  some lady (She sounds like Judy Garland or something) singing "So this is love... then it's hip hop and rap and my English doesn't stretch to understanding what he's saying, sorry.

Sorry  :-\ to suck and not know for sure

White singles 2

Some people (I think as it's a bit different from the one on Like Linus)
Korea (changetueda) (live)
Milk
Right brigade
Say it ain't so
South of Heaven (? I dunno this one, lasts 1.17)
Spasmolytic
Sweetest perfection
Tired of sex
Wicked (remix)
and.... I dunno who/what track 21 is.... Some rapping "Is it worth it, what do you think?" and it sounds like they are saying "We fucked up" repeatedly.

Some of this is very bad quality.
Oh well, I tried to explain this compilation I suppose... I'm a novice when it comes to demos, bootlegs, etc, most of them I hadn't heard before coming here. you can make fun of me now  :)
well, thanks for explaining that, I'll download them to see what can i find.. and if i don't have some version of there..
thx.!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

snw9

Code: [Select]

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

snw9

well i couldnt find the "different" version of some people in those files.
Code: [Select]

Sugartolove

I probably got it all wrong, like I admitted. Oh well, I tried. lol
And I admit I don't know what the fake song is, and I probably got that wrong as well.
I'll know not to try next time, it's all good  :)