Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

New Frank Interview

Started by Inkblades, Jan 30, 2009, 05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lithium

why the shit didnt he ask him about chi?!
💩

defskull

Quote from: lithium on Jan 30, 2009, 07:29 AM

Um...if you read the beginning you would know the interview was done before Chi's accident.  For him to ask about Chi would seem very odd.

pissedandpierced

"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

White Wrist

cool read. nice ideas from frank.

thank you. the album is done...

mono

Urantia23

Quote from: White Wrist on Jan 30, 2009, 11:26 AM
...the album is done

sad and happy  :-\ Can't wait for Eros :D but.. this isn't  the same knowing Chi's condition  :(

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

mr.sinister

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 30, 2009, 03:31 PM
Quote from: illmono on Jan 30, 2009, 02:13 PM
nice, but chi??
Quote24 hours after we interviewed keyboardist/turntablist Frank Delgado—Deftones bassist Chi Cheng was in a car accident that left him in a coma.

sleeptraveler

Quote from: mr.sinister on Jan 30, 2009, 05:20 PM
nice, but chi??
Quote24 hours after we interviewed keyboardist/turntablist Frank Delgado—Deftones bassist Chi Cheng was in a car accident that left him in a coma.

lol

Not the brightest posters, eh?

kameron632

damn it, it soid nothing about when it will be released :(

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: defskull on Jan 30, 2009, 09:01 AM
Quote from: lithium on Jan 30, 2009, 07:29 AM

Um...if you read the beginning you would know the interview was done before Chi's accident.  For him to ask about Chi would seem very odd.

Thanks for the link.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: sleeptraveler on Jan 30, 2009, 06:38 PM
nice, but chi??

lol

You're an idiot... Stupid noob thinks he can just talk thrash to anyone. Get out of here.

Nebontha

very very kool interview  8)
thanx 4 that link yo  :D

Quotelol

Very, very pointless post.

QuoteYou're an idiot... Stupid noob thinks he can just talk thrash to anyone. Get out of here.
+1
let's strap him to a donkey and exile his ass outta here
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

unfamed

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 30, 2009, 09:59 PM
Quote from: sleeptraveler on Jan 30, 2009, 06:38 PM
nice, but chi??

But its true.

lol

You're an idiot... Stupid noob thinks he can just talk thrash to anyone. Get out of here.
never odd or even

bangbang240

That was such an awesome interview yet is totally colored by Chi's accident. It's hard to get excited not knowing how things are going with Chi.

It's still awesome to read though.

Sugartolove

This was a bittersweet read......... Thanks for posting the link!

It feels wrong to be excited about Eros not knowing what's going on with Chi  :-\ I am excited though, and I think of all the time, effort, blood, sweat, tears, creativity that goes into one of their albums. Then I feel guilty because I do honestly want Chi to wake up and be healthy and happy more so than have another album.
But... I'm greedy. I want both, if at all possible  :(

For the record: Please get better, Chi, I miss you.

aj

great read, but confirms my feeling that it borders on the disgraceful that we have never been given a real indication of what is going on with Chi