Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Stef shows off his guitar rig

Started by heartache666, Jan 26, 2009, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy666

Scarf_Bitch

\

deftoolsys07

nice video, i wonder if he's gonna be in a guitar world or just has been. i stopped buyin them about a half year ago, never missed an issue before then
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

White Wrist

defTHE1s

Good!
Just look at those beauties... they're gorgeous!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lithium

💩

Timmy666

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: Timmy666 on Jan 27, 2009, 06:15 AM
this video is pretty old.

and your pretty lame.... let the dude post

deftoolsys07

well shit i hadn't ever seen it and it seems new he even mentions the new albums name so it's at most like 6 months old...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Starz

He even says that the new record will be called Eros.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wheresmysnare

jaylawl

why would anybody care if the video is nothing new to you?

thanks for posting
funny to see how men-toys wake the child in us

heartache666

Well I hadn't seen it posted on here, so I thought I should do it. Your welcome you guys that appreciated it and thanks for sticking up for me but I could care less what some guy I never met thinks.  So go ahead and let him act tough on the internet.

snw9

Code: [Select]

Timmy666

::) how am i acting tough? im just makin the point that this video aint nothin new. but i guess enjoy if you never seen it

Penicks

Quote from: Timmy666 on Jan 27, 2009, 05:20 PM
::) how am i acting tough? im just makin the point that this video aint nothin new. but i guess enjoy if you never seen it

don't worry, these cocksuckers are just jealous because you and i are more superior on the interwebs and they're just dumb noobs

defTHE1s

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jan 27, 2009, 09:38 AM

well shit i hadn't ever seen it and it seems new he even mentions the new albums name so it's at most like 6 months old...
i haven't seen this also... it's new for me, i hadn't seen his 8-string guitar before!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

heartache666

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 27, 2009, 07:43 PM

don't worry, these cocksuckers are just jealous because you and i are more superior on the interwebs and they're just dumb noobs

Look what we have here another "guy" that likes to talk shit on the "interweb". Look boys, if I didn't have a life or a career or a woman I'd be on here also looking for insignificant mistakes other people make. So..Penick ,Timmy...timmy what kind of fucking name is that? What are you six? Get a mans name.  Anyway..oh yeah, go fuck yourselves!!