Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

hey guys!

Started by manic_mailman, Jan 16, 2009, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manic_mailman

I used to post here all the time, but I've been away for a while... Don't know if anyone remembers me.

I didn't learn about Chi's accident until just yesterday, when I decided to search for news on Eros... I hope he makes a full recovery. I was definitely saddened and worried when I heard about it.

tarkil

Thanks, but I don't think we care....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

buddyboy101

don't mind this fellow above....welcome bro.  we are all hoping for the best for our friend chi

snw9

post ur thoughts on chi at the chi prayer and update thread!
Code: [Select]

defTHE1s

Quote from: juvenile on Jan 16, 2009, 07:34 AM
post ur thoughts on chi at the chi prayer and update thread!
sure! do it!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lostpilot

jesusinabowlofdirt

manic_mailman

Yes, I was going to post in the prayer thread....

And, yeah things haven't changed... Those "nobody cares" people are still here, lol. And I still feel like their opinions mean next to nothing.

Still, nice to be back, and thanks for the welcome.

lostpilot

13hourstoparadise

Welcome back... Of course you know you're gonna get flack if you post a pointless topic...

manic_mailman

Yeah, maybe this topic would have been more suitable for another forum, but this is THE Deftones forum! Also the one I posted in the most.

jaylawl

the point is: nobody cares about what you decided to do unless it's something world moving

manic_mailman

yeah and my point was i dont care that nobody cares. it's just the internet, it's full of weirdos, assholes, and cocksuckers.

If I did care, that would be kind of pointless.

dictatesofreason

haha tpams funny

Timmy666

that dirty sanchez is bugging me out.

bangbang240

Quote from: jaylawl on Jan 19, 2009, 01:38 PM
the point is: nobody cares about what you decided to do unless it's something world moving

Well they all certainly cared enough to point out that they dont care.

Nebontha

Quotethat dirty sanchez is bugging me out.
+1
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.