Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

deftones very rich?

Started by deftonesboy, Feb 14, 2008, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Dec 15, 2008, 07:16 AM
I dont know where Chino gets his tatste in guitars from. SG's are badass..Fender Jags...arent really
yah, he should go back to SG or get another new one... that Fender is really.... boring....

So, yeah, Chino likes Weezer, me troo, i like Weezer, and i like Chino (LOL)... so i'll try to get an SG...
and insist on the way Chino threw his SG guitar!! OMG!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

deepest_ocean

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Dec 15, 2008, 07:16 AM
I dont know where Chino gets his tatste in guitars from. SG's are badass..Fender Jags...arent really

at least Kevin shields from my bloody valentine plays a jag of which chino is a big fan of. I think chino also plays a jazzmaster....

dictatesofreason

STEPEHN has a nice tele, tha one from HITE

Jizzlobber

The thing is , is that Chino's style of playing is very "indie" ...he like strumming and soft almost grungy styles of playing..

Steph is very accurate and rythmically more perfect and tighter and heavier and has a real metal crunch going on..they are totally the weirdest type of comparison for guitarists playing in the same band..well, i call Chino a guitarist coz he seems to think he is.
<

deepest_ocean

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Dec 18, 2008, 07:29 AM
The thing is , is that Chino's style of playing is very "indie" ...he like strumming and soft almost grungy styles of playing..

Steph is very accurate and rythmically more perfect and tighter and heavier and has a real metal crunch going on..they are totally the weirdest type of comparison for guitarists playing in the same band..well, i call Chino a guitarist coz he seems to think he is.

yeah you are totally right about everything. actually I've never realized before how different they really are as guitarists.

dictatesofreason

yeah thats true, man the instudio clips show stef with hs 12string, damn that thing is insane

defTHE1s

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Dec 18, 2008, 09:02 PM
yeah thats true, man the instudio clips show stef with hs 12string, damn that thing is insane
fuck!!! 12th string??? when is he going to stoP?????

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jizzlobber

Steph probably wants a fuckin..17 string guitar or something..having a  pot smoker's brain means he only considers possibilities outside the current realm of existence and possibility.
<

dictatesofreason

STEPHEN CARPENTERS NEWLY RELEASED ESP "SUPERSTRINGED" INSANELY DESIGNED 40-STRINGED ELECTRIC GUITAR(s)

defTHE1s

OMG he DOESN't HAVE and ENDING..... his possibilities are infinite as his infinite wisdom (in a booklet there are something like this about stef)

rock_n_frost

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Dec 19, 2008, 07:27 PM
STEPHEN CARPENTERS NEWLY RELEASED ESP "SUPERSTRINGED" INSANELY DESIGNED 40-STRINGED ELECTRIC GUITAR(s)

what the hell...........
bullshit !.....
its like 40 drums battary
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

dictatesofreason

13hourstoparadise

That's why Stef says, "Chino plays guitar like a girl."

It really annoys me the amount of shit Stef talks about Chino.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: deepest_ocean on Dec 18, 2008, 01:54 PM
Quote from: deepest_ocean on Dec 18, 2008, 01:54 PM

yeah you are totally right about everything. actually I've never realized before how different they really are as guitarists.

eeeeeh what? put white pony on, listen to digital bath (typical chino on guitar) then elite (typical stephen on guitar) . do they sound similar?  i hope youre kidding and im the lame one not getting your joke

13hourstoparadise

Hahahaha, whatever, stef would never touch anything that stupid... Funny joke though.

defTHE1s

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 22, 2009, 10:49 AM

Hahahaha, whatever, stef would never touch anything that stupid... Funny joke though.
i just CAN'T imagine Stef trying to hold that huge shit!!!

Nebontha

Lmao if Steph saw that ridiculous beast of a guitar "thing", he'd prolly say sumtin' like "How the heck am I supposed to hold that thing AND smoke a fatty at the same time?"
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Nebontha on Jan 26, 2009, 11:11 PM
Lmao if Steph saw that ridiculous beast of a guitar "thing", he'd prolly say sumtin' like "How the heck am I supposed to hold that thing AND smoke a fatty at the same time?"
true that!!!  8)  :D