Started by deftonesboy, Feb 14, 2008, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

Quote from: deftonesboy on Feb 18, 2008, 07:38 PM
Quote from: TheWatcher on Feb 18, 2008, 02:14 AM
Quote from: NiChe on Feb 18, 2008, 01:23 AM
Quote from: TheWatcher on Feb 16, 2008, 06:05 PM
Quote from: deftonesboy on Feb 16, 2008, 05:11 PM
Ha,ha the amount of deftones info on this site never fails to amaze me...

I started a topic for peoples opinions on how much money deftones make.....

So far we have what type of card he uses and the name he uses on it...... shit guys  ;D

wowwwwwwwww dudeeeeeeeee this issssss so rad

not.

wow what an asshole

its a joke...

Really was it? Sorry i forgot to laugh,

I dont find ignorant people funny.....

learn how to take a joke.

Robtones

Rich enough, at least Stef, to buy loads of ESP-guitars!!!

lithium

hes sponsored by ESP why would he buy them?
💩

13hourstoparadise

Yeah man, Deftones were sponsered by Adidas... They have a LOT handed to them. Chino plays the Gibson because of Weezer.... Now that is cool, he has never broken a guitar on stage....

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 24, 2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah man, Deftones were sponsered by Adidas... They have a LOT handed to them. Chino plays the Gibson because of Weezer.... Now that is cool, he has never broken a guitar on stage....

chino plays the gibson sg cuz its a bad ass guitar

skinnypuppy

You guys don't seem to take into account that just because you're a big, well known band, doesn't mean you're rich or can go a long period of time without pay. Deftones needs money to tour, especially outside the US, or else they're shit out of water.Labels do NOT pay a band to tour.

So it makes sense that some of the members were getting a little poor around the time of SNW. Most of the time what a label will pay you to make a record is actually spent on the record itself - they went into debt with Warner while making self titled and thus were penalized.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Feb 25, 2008, 09:31 PM
You guys don't seem to take into account that just because you're a big, well known band, doesn't mean you're rich or can go a long period of time without pay. Deftones needs money to tour, especially outside the US, or else they're shit out of water.Labels do NOT pay a band to tour.

So it makes sense that some of the members were getting a little poor around the time of SNW. Most of the time what a label will pay you to make a record is actually spent on the record itself - they went into debt with Warner while making self titled and thus were penalized.

i argree.... chino prob makes 200k a year

Jizzlobber

Chino once said in a recent interview in fact, that some of the guys had money problems? etc...

i assume they spend as as they make, i think they make enough though
<

lxix

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 20, 2008, 07:48 AM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 20, 2008, 07:45 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 20, 2008, 01:24 AM
When touring they make over $250K a year...
a piece i asume

Yeah, that's what Frank or Chino mentioned... They are contracted as well, so health insureance and income during time of no tour or CD release...

is the 250k a year for each member or does it need to be split?

UrZ*

Quote from: lxix on Dec 11, 2008, 11:40 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 20, 2008, 07:48 AM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 20, 2008, 07:45 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 20, 2008, 01:24 AM
When touring they make over $250K a year...
a piece i asume

Yeah, that's what Frank or Chino mentioned... They are contracted as well, so health insureance and income during time of no tour or CD release...

is the 250k a year for each member or does it need to be split?

lol what do you think?..i think to book deftones (alone) it'll cost somewhere between 60 000 - 100 000...
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Timmy666

The deftones will bust nuts on your butts.

Jizzlobber

250k a year from touring!!??...and they mentioned this? whoa, thats quite a nice figure
<

UrZ*

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Dec 12, 2008, 09:16 AM
250k a year from touring!!??...and they mentioned this? whoa, thats quite a nice figure

nah someone that claimed that he/she worked at a bank/creditcard organisation I THINK..?
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

rock_n_frost

i dont think they really rich.........

i mean metallica is rich, jay-z and beyonce is rich and linkin park is rich.........i am sure

but deftones...no...they had hard times around the snw remember?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

dictatesofreason

not to mention tha drug dealin biz ;D ;D ;D

Jizzlobber

Who was dealing drugs? Abe i bet..crazy cracker
<

defTHE1s

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Feb 24, 2008, 09:35 PM

Yeah! it's a BAD ASS GUITAR Chino deserves! also STEF deserves all that AMAZING ESP guitars!!! but....
Why handed by Weezer? that's my question... They own that guitars or why?
The only thing i'm greed  >:( >:( about is when Chino threw that BAD ASS guitar into the crow somewhere back in 2003 (fucking LUCKY guy who got it!!!)  in.. Wembley... i think... watched in on bandsvideos.com vid.... fucking Chino!!! why he didn't do that when he came to Mexico and didn't throw his shitty Fender guitar?????

i want a band like deftones... too fucking good, pretty fucking famous and with no big problems in their bills.....  8) 8) 8)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

sharinglungs

Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 14, 2008, 06:02 AM
Quote from: ilovechino69 on Feb 24, 2008, 09:35 PM

Yeah! it's a BAD ASS GUITAR Chino deserves! also STEF deserves all that AMAZING ESP guitars!!! but....
Why handed by Weezer? that's my question... They own that guitars or why?
The only thing i'm greed  >:( >:( about is when Chino threw that BAD ASS guitar into the crow somewhere back in 2003 (fucking LUCKY guy who got it!!!)  in.. Wembley... i think... watched in on bandsvideos.com vid.... fucking Chino!!! why he didn't do that when he came to Mexico and didn't throw his shitty Fender guitar?????

i want a band like deftones... too fucking good, pretty fucking famous and with no big problems in their bills.....  8) 8) 8)

The guy from Weezer didn't give him the guitar..

Chino likes the band Weezer. And he likes the SG, so he bought one.

mr.sinister

He uses a Fender Jaguar now.

Jizzlobber

I dont know where Chino gets his tatste in guitars from. SG's are badass..Fender Jags...arent really
<